Fabric: 100% 22 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 600
Closure: Hidden zip closure at the upper part of the duvet cover.
Corner Ties: 4 corner ties to help keep the inner comforter in place.
Colors Available: Soft Yellow.
International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar( Click here to buy Tenestar at Lilysilk)
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
The Blossom duvet cover is introduced recently in hope to complement our best selling Alina products. The bright and cheery colors of the blossom duvet cover will surely serve to brighten up your bedroom and make it into a delight to behold. The material is the same elegant 22 Momme Mulberry silk in Charmeuse weave with an graceful satin finish, which grows.more beautiful as it ages.
Our silk duvet covers are suitable for all seasons, being a great natural temperature and moisture regulator. It keeps you cool and dry in the summer by wicking away excess perspiration, and in winter it will keep you warm and comfy but trapping just the right amount of warm air inside your bed, making it an especially great solution if you and your partner have different preferences for comfortable sleeping temperatures. Lilysilk washable silk comforter is also recommended.