Check out what our customers show
Fabric:100% 22 Momme pure and natural long stranded Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 600
Closure:Bottom Left Side - Envelope Closure.
Colors Available: Ocean Blue, Bright Coffee, Deep Purple.
International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Want a matching silk pillow?click here
( buy new silk pillow)
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar( Click here to buy Tenestar at Lilysilk)
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Silk is known to cause less breakage of hair (which can cause split ends) because of a smooth surface. You will find yourself wake up with sexy hair after sleeping on a silk pillowcase just for a week. We all know that something key to preventing wrinkles and fine lines is hydrated skin. Silk has various nutritious minerals which will nourish your skin, making your face look hydrated and supple. Silk is much better at keeping moisture than cotton, and as someone who suffers from dry skin, silk can be totally amazing. Having a baby's smooth skin will not be a dream for you after using silk pillowcase.
The Alina patterned pillowcases are the perfect complement for our Alina duvet covers.