Please note that orders placed after 1/20/2017 will not be dispatched until 2/2/2017 due to the Chinese New Year Holiday.
Our combination silk doonas are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
View more product details and returns policy
Free Shipping On Orders Over AU$45(No Taxes/ 3-5 Business Days AU Shipping)
45-Day Free Returns
P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
Money Back Guarantee
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
AU$ 455 ~ AU$ 575
AU$ 410 ~ AU$ 518
AU$ 179 ~ AU$ 239
AU$ 161 ~ AU$ 215
AU$ 39 ~ AU$ 59
AU$ 36 ~ AU$ 53
AU$ 65 ~ AU$ 85
AU$ 75 ~ AU$ 97
AU$ 356 ~ AU$ 486
AU$ 320.4 ~ AU$ 437.4
1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the doona for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our doonas effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect doona for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Luxurious: Soft and billowy, doona-feel.
7. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Chemical Free: We promise that our silk production process, starting from the breeding of silkworms, to cocoon collection, to thread-unraveling, to weaving the threads into silk fabrics, does not involve any chemical additives.
2. Durable: Tens or even hundreds of silk layers are stacked on top of each other until proper weight has been achieved. The filling is then covered with a cotton shell and tacked on the sides to the shell to prevent the filling from clumping up or moving around.
3. All Season Use: Consisting of one summer doona and one all-season doona, the combination doonas will meet all your demands in all seasons even in frozen winter. Easy combination by using special hooks at the four corners to form a thicker doona!
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each doona purchase, to keep your doona new and clean.
5. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
Lilysilk pure silk doona cover and silk filled doona are perfect match! Choose one to make your sleep more comfortable and better maintain your precious doona. ( Click To Buy)
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
||Size (cm)||Total Weight(Silk Weight + Doona Shell Weight) (g)|
|Single||140 x 210cm||0.5kg+1.0kg|
|Double||180 x 210cm||0.75kg +1.25kg|
|Queen||210 x 210cm||0.75kg+1.5kg|
|King-Single||160 x 210cm||0.5kg+1.0kg|
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $45
- No hidden cost or custom duty
- 24-hour dispatch time on most orders
- 48-72 hour delivery time worldwide
The price you see is the price you pay. 99% of our orders can be dispatched within 24 hours. At Lilysilk, we work incredibly hard to ensure your order reaches you within 3 working days. Some of our customers in the AU may receive their order within 24 hours of placing them.
We offer 45-day no-quibble full money back guarantee if you are, in any way, not completely satisfied with your goods from Lilysilk. Please note that satisfaction guarantee is only valid when the product has not been used or washed and you return it to us in its original packaging within 45 days of shipment date.
16 Reviews | 4.7 out of 5
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight doonas?
Firstly, the difference between the summer doona and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer doona is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season doona is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable doonas? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size doona weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the doona. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the doona should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a doona to doona cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our doona and one tie at each corner on the inside of the doona cover so that you can fixate the doona to doona cover right. Here is a video showing how to fixate doonas to doona cover.
Does my doona/doona needs washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk doona at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the doona as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a doona cover over a doona make the doona warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of doona covers is two-fold: to protect the doona from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as doonas are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain doonas to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on doona covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk doonas/doonas?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect Getting a good doona cover can protect your silk doona/doonas from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk doona covers can be machine-washed. A good doona cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the doona, as doona covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk doona.
SAVE 15% OFF
Off your first purchase when you sign up. Plus receive exclusive access to new arrivals and special offers.
●Discount code will be e-mailed to you.
●Offer valid for first customers only on www.lilysilk.com/au.
●Discount code cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any additional offers.
●You may un-subscribe at any time. For any questions please contact email@example.com