Please note that orders placed after 1/20/2017 will be dispatched until 2/2/2017 in turn due to the Chinese New Year Holiday.
Lilysilk creatively makes comforter flexible and changeable by providing you combination comforter with 100% pure finest long mulberry silk floss.
View more product details and returns policy
Free Shipping On Orders Over $40(No Taxes/ 1-3 Days US Shipping)
45-Day Free Returns
P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
Money Back Guarantee
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
US$ 248 ~ US$ 353
US$ 223 ~ US$ 318
US$ 197 ~ US$ 297
US$ 177 ~ US$ 267
US$ 20 ~ US$ 50
US$ 35 ~ US$ 55
US$ 313 ~ US$ 429
US$ 281.7 ~ US$ 386.1
US$ 60 ~ US$ 80
US$ 70 ~ US$ 90
1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our comforters effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect comforter for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Luxurious: Soft and billowy, comforter-feel.
7. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Chemical Free: We promise that our silk production process, starting from the breeding of silkworms, to cocoon collection, to thread-unraveling, to weaving the threads into silk fabrics, does not involve any chemical additives.
2. Durable: Tens or even hundreds of silk layers are stacked on top of each other until proper weight has been achieved. The filling is then covered with a cotton shell and tacked on the sides to the shell to prevent the filling from clumping up or moving around.
3. All Season Use: Consisting of one summer comforter and one all-season comforter, the combination comforters will meet all your demands in all seasons even in frozen winter. Easy combination by using special hooks at the four corners to form a thicker comforter!
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each comforter purchase, to keep your comforter new and clean.
5. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk comforters that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk, such as Tenestar. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.5+1.25kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.5+1.5kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||1.75+0.75kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||2.0+1.0kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L2.25||2.25+1.25kg|
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- No hidden cost or custom duty
- 24-hour dispatch time on most orders
- 48-72 hour delivery time worldwide
The price you see is the price you pay. 99% of our orders can be dispatched within 24 hours. At Lilysilk, we work incredibly hard to ensure your order reaches you within 3 working days. Some of our customers in the US may receive their order within 24 hours of placing them.
We offer 45-day no-quibble full money back guarantee if you are, in any way, not completely satisfied with your goods from Lilysilk. Please note that satisfaction guarantee is only valid when the product has not been used or washed and you return it to us in its original packaging within 45 days of shipment date.
13 Reviews | 4.7 out of 5
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight Comforter?
Firstly, the difference between the summer Comforterand all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer Comforter is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season Comforter is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable Comforter? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size Comforter weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the Comforter . So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the Comforter should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a Comforter to Comforter cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our Comforter and one tie at each corner on the inside of the Comforter cover so that you can fixate the Comforter to Comforter cover right.
Here is a video showing how to fixate Comforter to Comforter cover.
Does my Comforter needs washing and how to keep it fresh ?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk comforter at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the comforter as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours.
Does putting a comforter cover over a comforter make the comforter warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of comforter covers is two-fold: to protect the comforter from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as comforters are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain comforters to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on comforter covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk comforters/comforters?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect your silk comforter/comforters from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk comforter covers can be machine-washed. A good comforter cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the comforter, as comforter covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk comforter.
SAVE 5% OFF
SIGN UP FOR COUPON + NEWS