1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: The breathability and heat insulating properties of silk make sure it is able to keep you warm without making you hot, and its great moisture wicking abilities help keep your bed dry.
6. Luxurious: Soft and fluffy, feel like sleeping on clouds.
7. Highest Quality: Every duvet is made delicately to serve your demands for all of our customers. Plus, we strictly obey the standards of OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
1. Healthy and Natural: 100% mulberry silk filling and 100% cotton shell fabric gives you best health care, ensuring you a better skin and a sweet dream.
2. Fresh: The most fresh silk floss from the best silk local farmers, NOT stocked one.
3. Easy to Slip off Your Body: Cotton cover makes it not easy for the silk duvet to slip off your body and your bed.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
5. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience.
( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.