1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our duvets effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect duvet for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Luxurious: Soft and billowy, duvet-feel.
7. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Chemical Free: We promise that our silk production process, starting from the breeding of silkworms, to cocoon collection, to thread-unraveling, to weaving the threads into silk fabrics, does not involve any chemical additives.
2. Durable: Tens or even hundreds of silk layers are stacked on top of each other until proper weight has been achieved. The filling is then covered with a cotton shell and tacked on the sides to the shell to prevent the filling from clumping up or moving around.
3. All Season Use: Consisting of one summer duvet and one all-season duvet, the combination duvets will meet all your demands in all seasons even in frozen winter. Easy combination by using special hooks at the four corners to form a thicker duvet!
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
5. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience.
( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.