We are sorry to inform you that all the orders placed after 1/21/2017 will be dispatched until 2/3/2017 due to the Chinese New Year Holiday. Thank you for the support and understanding and we will do our best for you!
Our silk combination duvets are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
View more product details and returns policy
Free Shipping For All The Orders(No Taxes/ 2-4 Business Days Singapore Shipping)
45-Day Free Exchange
Money Back Guarantee
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
S$ 178 ~ S$ 310
S$ 160 ~ S$ 279
S$ 230 ~ S$ 347
S$ 184 ~ S$ 278
S$ 280 S$ 224
S$ 569 ~ S$ 863
S$ 512.1 ~ S$ 776.7
S$ 187 ~ S$ 291
1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our duvets effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect duvet for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Luxurious: Soft and billowy, duvet-feel.
7. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Chemical Free: We promise that our silk production process, starting from the breeding of silkworms, to cocoon collection, to thread-unraveling, to weaving the threads into silk fabrics, does not involve any chemical additives.
2. Durable: Tens or even hundreds of silk layers are stacked on top of each other until proper weight has been achieved. The filling is then covered with a cotton shell and tacked on the sides to the shell to prevent the filling from clumping up or moving around.
3. All Season Use: Consisting of one summer duvet and one all-season duvet, the combination duvets will meet all your demands in all seasons even in frozen winter. Easy combination by using special hooks at the four corners to form a thicker duvet!
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
5. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (cm)||Weights (kg)|
|Single||140 x 210cm||0.5 kg + 1.2 kg|
|Super Single||140x210cm||0.5 kg + 1.2 kg|
|Queen||213x212cm||1 kg + 1.5 kg|
|King||245x212cm||1 kg + 1.75 kg|
- Free Shipping For All The Orders
- No hidden cost or custom duty
- 24-hour dispatch time on most orders
- 48-72 hour delivery time worldwide
The price you see is the price you pay. 99% of our orders can be dispatched within 24 hours. At Lilysilk, we work incredibly hard to ensure your order reaches you within 3 working days. Some of our customers in the SG may receive their order within 24 hours of placing them.
We offer 45-day no-quibble full money back guarantee if you are, in any way, not completely satisfied with your goods from Lilysilk. Please note that satisfaction guarantee is only valid when the product has not been used or washed and you return it to us in its original packaging within 45 days of shipment date.
SAVE 5% OFF
SIGN UP FOR COUPON + NEWS