1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Premium Cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
7. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
1. Anti-allergenic: Our silk duvet is chemical free healthy products. It can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
2. Anti- aging: Silk duvet is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the duvet shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience.
( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.