1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Premium Cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand Mulberry silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
7. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Lilysilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
1.Anti-allergenic: Our silk duvet is chemical free healthy products. It can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
2. Anti- aging: Silk duvet is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the duvet shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
5. Machine Washed:
Amazingly, this washable silk duvet can be machine washed and dried. Due to the gird pattern design, the filling will not bunch or shift when laundered, very convenient for daily care. Anyway, you do not have to worry about deformation of your duvet after washing!
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience.
( Silk Duvet Cover)
How to wash your washable silk duvet?
- Machine washable on most gentle cycle
- No bleaches. Use neutral or soft detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
- It is more comfortable and protective to match it with our silk duvet cover.
( Click here to buy silk duvet cover at Lilysilk )