All Season Silk Covered Silk Doona
Availability: In stock
Wanting to give your beloved one a big surprise? Our all season silk quilt with silk shell will give you a hand which is made of 100 pure silk floss. Make every single second full of comfort.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% 19 Momme natural long strand silk (400 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the doona for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: Ivory.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our doonas effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect doona for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Luxurious: Soft and billowy, doona-feel.
7. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
8. If the silk doona's size is smaller than 220*230 cm, the pattern we choose to fix stuffing is rhombic pattern. If not, it will be circle stitch as the product image shows.
1. Soft & Smooth, Best Skin Care: 100% silk filling guarantees a best skin care; it makes your skin feel soft and smooth and lets you enjoy the proteins silk contains.
2. Anti-allergenic: Not only the 100% silk floss, but also the 100% silk fabric shell can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the doona shell and layers of layers silk filling make our silk doonas will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each doona purchase, to keep your doona new and clean.
Lilysilk pure silk doona cover and silk filled doona are perfect match! Choose one to make your sleep more comfortable and better maintain your precious doona. ( Click To Buy)
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
||Size (cm)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Single||140 x 210cm||0.75 kg|
|Double||180 x 210cm||1.25 kg|
|Queen||210 x 210cm||1.5 kg|
|King||240 x 210cm||1.75 kg|
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping On Orders Over AU$45
45-Day Free Returns
- Really pretty good, also not bad for the price
- Very warm. Will buy again.
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight doonas?
Firstly, the difference between the summer doona and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer doona is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season doona is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable doonas? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size doona weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the doona. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the doona should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a doona to doona cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our doona and one tie at each corner on the inside of the doona cover so that you can fixate the doona to doona cover right. Here is a video showing how to fixate doonas to doona cover.
Does my doona/doona needs washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk doona at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the doona as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a doona cover over a doona make the doona warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of doona covers is two-fold: to protect the doona from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as doonas are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain doonas to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on doona covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk doonas/doonas?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect Getting a good doona cover can protect your silk doona/doonas from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk doona covers can be machine-washed. A good doona cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the doona, as doona covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk doona.