All Season Cotton Covered Silk Duvet
Availability: In stock
Fluffy and lightweight, our silk-floss-filled duvets serve to protect you from the extreme hot and cold, as well as all kind of invaders to your bed from bacteria to mites to mold.
Cover Fabric:High quality royal cotton.
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
Check out what our customers show
1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: The breathability and heat insulating properties of silk make sure it is able to keep you warm without making you hot, and its great moisture wicking abilities help keep your bed dry.
6. Luxurious: Soft and fluffy, feel like sleeping on clouds.
1. Healthy and Natural: 100% silk filling and 100% cotton shell fabric gives you best health care, ensuring you a better skin and a sweet dream.
2. Fresh: The most fresh silk floss from the best silk local farmers, NOT stocked one.
3. Warmth: A research by Japan Sleep Research Center says that the most ideal sleeping environment commands 33±１℃ in temperature and 50±５％（RH）in humidity. Silk duvet has a good function of absorbing and liberating moisture, so it can make your sleeping environment stay at more constant temperature than most duvets in other fabric.
4. Easy to Slip off Your Body: Cotton cover makes it not easy for the silk duvet to slip off your body and your bed.
5. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||1.25 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||1.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||1.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||2.0 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||2.25 kg|
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping On Orders Over $45
45-Day Free Returns
- Five Stars
- Silk is the way to go
- Light and comfort
- Really Great silk duvet
- Super great quality and feelings
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight duvets?
Firstly, the difference between the summer duvet and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer duvet is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season duvet is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable duvets? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size duvet weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the duvet. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the duvet should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a duvet to duvet cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our duvet and one tie at each corner on the inside of the duvet cover so that you can fixate the duvet to duvet cover right. Here is a video showing how to fixate duvets to duvet cover.
Does my duvet/duvet needs washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk duvet at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the duvet as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a duvet cover over a duvet make the duvet warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of duvet covers is two-fold: to protect the duvet from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as duvets are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain duvets to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on duvet covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk duvets/duvets?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect Getting a good duvet cover can protect your silk duvet/duvets from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk duvet covers can be machine-washed. A good duvet cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the duvet, as duvet covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk duvet.