All Season Silk Covered Silk Duvet
$389.90 $557.00 (Save $167.10)
$292.43VIP Exclusive PriceEarn these extras when you order two or more times in six months!*VIP Only Promotions*365 Days Free Shipping*Surprising Birthmonth OfferLearn More>
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Fluffy and lightweight, our silk-floss-filled duvets serve to protect you from the extreme hot and cold, as well as all kind of invaders to your bed from bacteria to mites to mold.
Cover Fabric:High quality pure silk.
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% 19 Momme natural long strand silk (400 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: Ivory.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our duvets effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect duvet for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Luxurious: Soft and billowy, duvet-feel.
7. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Soft & Smooth, Best Skin Care: 100% silk filling guarantees a best skin care; it makes your skin feel soft and smooth and lets you enjoy the proteins silk contains.
2. Anti-allergenic: Not only the 100% silk floss, but also the 100% silk fabric shell can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
3. Warmth: A research by Japan Sleep Research Center says that the most ideal sleeping environment commands 33±１℃ in temperature and 50±５％（RH）in humidity. Silk duvet has a good function of absorbing and liberating moisture, so it can make your sleeping environment stay at more constant temperature than most duvets in other fabric.
4. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the duvet shell and layers of layers silk filling make our silk duvets will not easily move around or clump up.
5. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||1.25 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||1.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||1.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||2.0 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||2.25 kg|
-Spot clean with lukewarm water
-Hang dry after spot-cleaned
-If in need of thorough cleaning, use professional dry clean only
-Air in Well-Circulated Areas 2~3 Times Every Month
-Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects
-Store in A Cool, Dry Place
- Super pleased with it
- Five Stars
- Love this duvet!!
What are the differences between summer and all-season weight duvet?
Firstly, the difference between the summer duvet and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer duvet is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season duvet is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable duvets? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size duvet weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the duvet. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the duvet should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
Does my duvet need washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew, and odors so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk comforter at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the duvet as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a duvet cover over a duvet make the duvet warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of duvet covers is two-fold: to protect the duvet from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as duvets are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain duvets to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on duvet covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with LILYSILK silk duvets?
Getting a good duvet cover can protect your silk duvets from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk duvet covers can be machine-washed. A good duvet cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the duvet, as duvet covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk duvet.
How to fixate a comforter to duvet cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our duvet and one tie at each corner on the inside of the duvetr cover so that you can fixate the duvet to duvet cover right.
Here is a video showing how to fixate comforter to comforter cover.