Summer Silk Covered Silk Duvet
Availability: In stock
Lilysilk’s summer weight silk duvets are made using the most fresh silk floss taken straight out of the repositories of the best silk local farmers.
Cover Fabric: High quality pure silk
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% 19 Momme natural long strand silk (400 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: Ivory.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer duvet could avoid the sweating in hot summer night and keep your body temperature at comfortable level.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
1. Better sleeping: 100% mulberry silk filling is soft and breathable to touch. Silk cover makes it smooth enough for your skin to breathe and feel like your second skin. You will fall in sleep faster and wake up refreshed.
2. Anti- aging: Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment, locking moisture in and ensuring it stays on your skin.
3. Warmth: A research by Japan Sleep Research Center says that the most ideal sleeping environment commands 33±１℃ in temperature and 50±５％（RH）in humidity. Silk duvet has a good function of absorbing and liberating moisture, so it can make your sleeping environment stay at more constant temperature than most duvets in other fabric.
4. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the duvet shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
5. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk duvets that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||0.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||1.0 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||1.25 kg|
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping On Orders Over $45
45-Day Free Returns
- Love it very much!
- Great gift!
- Very Pleased with the softness of the duvet!
- Five Stars
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight duvets?
Firstly, the difference between the summer duvet and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer duvet is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season duvet is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable duvets? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size duvet weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the duvet. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the duvet should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a duvet to duvet cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our duvet and one tie at each corner on the inside of the duvet cover so that you can fixate the duvet to duvet cover right. Here is a video showing how to fixate duvets to duvet cover.
Does my duvet/duvet needs washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk duvet at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the duvet as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a duvet cover over a duvet make the duvet warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of duvet covers is two-fold: to protect the duvet from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as duvets are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain duvets to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on duvet covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk duvets/duvets?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect Getting a good duvet cover can protect your silk duvet/duvets from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk duvet covers can be machine-washed. A good duvet cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the duvet, as duvet covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk duvet.