Washable Cotton Covered Silk Duvet
$180.60 $258.00 (Save $77.40)
$171.57VIP Exclusive PriceEarn these extras when you order two or more times in six months!*VIP Only Promotions*365 Days Free Shipping*Surprising Birthmonth OfferLearn More>
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping and customizable. This washable silk comforter could be always kept fresh and healthful no matter how long you use it.
Cover Fabric: High quality long-staple cotton (300 TCI)
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Long-staple Cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Cover Colors Available: White.
4. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
5. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
1.Anti-allergenic: Our silk duvet is chemical free healthy products. It can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
2. Anti- aging: Silk duvet is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. Warmth: A research by Japan Sleep Research Center says that the most ideal sleeping environment commands 33±１℃ in temperature and 50±５％（RH）in humidity. Silk duvet has a good function of absorbing and liberating moisture, so it can make your sleeping environment stay at more constant temperature than most duvets in other fabric.
4. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the duvet shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
5. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase, to keep your duvet new and clean.
6. Machine Washed: Amazingly, this washable silk duvet can be machine washed and dried. Due to the gird pattern design, the filling will not bunch or shift when laundered, very convenient for daily care. Anyway, you do not have to worry about deformation of your duvet after washing!
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
How to wash your washable silk duvet?
- Machine washable on most gentle cycle
- No bleaches. Use neutral or soft detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.55 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.65 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||0.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||0.9 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||1.0kg|
-Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
-Do Not Use Bleaches
-Use Special Detergent for Silk
-Air in Well-Circulated Areas 2~3 Times Every Month
-Store in A Cool , Dry Place
- Fantastic silk duvet!
- Works perfectly
- Great purchase.
What are the differences between summer and all-season weight duvet?
Firstly, the difference between the summer duvet and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer duvet is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season duvet is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable duvets? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size duvet weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the duvet. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the duvet should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
Does my duvet need washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew, and odors so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk comforter at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the duvet as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a duvet cover over a duvet make the duvet warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of duvet covers is two-fold: to protect the duvet from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as duvets are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain duvets to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on duvet covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with LILYSILK silk duvets?
Getting a good duvet cover can protect your silk duvets from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk duvet covers can be machine-washed. A good duvet cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the duvet, as duvet covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk duvet.
How to fixate a comforter to duvet cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our duvet and one tie at each corner on the inside of the duvetr cover so that you can fixate the duvet to duvet cover right.
Here is a video showing how to fixate comforter to comforter cover.