All Season Silk Covered Silk Duvet
Availability: In stock
Our all season silk duvets are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
Filling: 100% Grade A long-fibre mulberry silk floss
Cover: 100% pure mulberry silk.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% 19 Momme natural long strand silk (400 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: Ivory.
5. Temperature Regulation: Our comforters effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. The perfect comforter for hot sleepers and cold sleepers.
6. Highest Quality: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Soft & Smooth, Best Skin Care: 100% silk filling guarantees a best skin care; it makes your skin feel soft and smooth and lets you enjoy the proteins silk contains.
2. Anti-allergenic: Not only the 100% silk floss, but also the 100% silk fabric shell can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell and layers of layers silk filling make our silk comforters will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each comforter purchase, to keep your comforter new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE Silk Duvet that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (cm)||Thermal Insulance (tog)|
|Single||140 x 200cm||9-11tog|
|Double||200 x 200cm||9-11tog|
|King||225 x 220cm||9-11tog|
|Super King||260 x 220cm||9-11tog|
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping On Orders Over £30 (No Taxes/ 3-6 Business Days UK Shipping)
45-Day Free Returns
- The best silk duvet ever
- Silk duvet is my relief on bedtime.
- simply glorious
It is my best purchase this year. (Posted on 24/01/2017)
- Wonderful !
Wonderful ! (Posted on 23/01/2017)
- refreshed in the morning
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight duvets?
Firstly, the difference between the summer duvet and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer duvet is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season duvet is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable duvets? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size duvet weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the duvet. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the duvet should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a duvet to duvet cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our duvet and one tie at each corner on the inside of the duvet cover so that you can fixate the duvet to duvet cover right. Here is a video showing how to fixate duvets to duvet cover.
Does my duvet/duvet needs washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk duvet at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the duvet as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a duvet cover over a duvet make the duvet warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of duvet covers is two-fold: to protect the duvet from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as duvets are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain duvets to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on duvet covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk duvets/duvets?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect Getting a good duvet cover can protect your silk duvet/duvets from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk duvet covers can be machine-washed. A good duvet cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the duvet, as duvet covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk duvet.