Our summer silk filled duvets are made from 100% Grade A silk.
View more product details and returns policy
Free Shipping On Orders Over £30 (No Taxes/ 2-5 Business Days UK Shipping)
45-Day Free Returns
Money Back Guarantee
£ 115.00 ~ £ 165.00
£ 81.00 ~ £ 116.00
£ 230.00 ~ £ 360.00
£ 184.00 ~ £ 288.00
£ 15.00 ~ £ 36.00
£ 14.00 ~ £ 32.00
£ 24.00 ~ £ 39.00
£ 155.00 ~ £ 185.00
£ 109.00 ~ £ 130.00
£ 283.00 ~ £ 418.00
£ 240.55 ~ £ 355.30
£ 90.00 ~ £ 140.00
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Premium Cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
1.Anti-allergenic: Our silk duvet is chemical free healthy products. It can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
2. Anti- aging: Silk duvet is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each comforter purchase, to keep your comforter new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE Silk Duvet that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
||Size (cm)||Thermal Insulance (tog)|
|Single||140 x 200cm||2-4tog|
|Double||200 x 200cm||2-4tog|
|King||225 x 220cm||2-4tog|
|Super King||260 x 220cm||2-4tog|
- Free Shipping On Orders Over £30
- No hidden cost or custom duty
- 24-hour dispatch time on most orders
- 2-5 business days delivery time worldwide
The price you see is the price you pay. 99% of our orders can be dispatched within 24 hours. At Lilysilk, we work incredibly hard to ensure your order reaches you within 3 working days. Some of our customers in the UK may receive their order within 24 hours of placing them.
We offer 45-day no-quibble full money back guarantee if you are, in any way, not completely satisfied with your goods from Lilysilk. Please note that satisfaction guarantee is only valid when the product has not been used or washed and you return it to us in its original packaging within 45 days of shipment date.
18 Reviews | 4.7 out of 5
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight duvets?
Firstly, the difference between the summer duvet and all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer duvet is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season duvet is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable duvets? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size duvet weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the duvet. So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the duvet should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a duvet to duvet cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our duvet and one tie at each corner on the inside of the duvet cover so that you can fixate the duvet to duvet cover right. Here is a video showing how to fixate duvets to duvet cover.
Does my duvet/duvet needs washing and how to keep it fresh?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk duvet at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the duvet as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours
Does putting a duvet cover over a duvet make the duvet warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of duvet covers is two-fold: to protect the duvet from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as duvets are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain duvets to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on duvet covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk duvets/duvets?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect Getting a good duvet cover can protect your silk duvet/duvets from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk duvet covers can be machine-washed. A good duvet cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the duvet, as duvet covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk duvet.
on your first Full-Price Purchase when you sign up. You’ll receive early access to new product launches, events, and more.
●Discount code will be e-mailed to you.
●Offer valid for first customers only on www.lilysilk.com/uk.
●Discount code cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any additional offers.
●You may un-subscribe at any time. For any questions please contact email@example.com