Washable Cotton Covered Silk Duvet
Availability: In stock
Free shipping and customizable. This washable silk duvet could be always kept fresh and healthful no matter how long you use it.
Cover Fabric: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI)
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss
1. Outer Fabric Shell: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI)
2. Inner Filling: 100% natural Grade A long strand silk floss.
3. 100% Handmade: Every product is hand-crafted and vigorously inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Machine Washable: Can be machine washed and dried. Due to the gird pattern design, the filling will not bunch or shift when laundered, very convenient for daily care. Anyway, you do not have to worry about deformation of your duvet after washing!
2. Anti-allergenic: Due to its natural hypoallergenic properties, silk is an excellent choice for people who suffer from allergies due to dust mites, mold or mildew. It is also great for someone who is allergic to down feather, doesn’t like synthetic fills, doesn’t like the clumping of cotton fill and dislikes the smell of wool.
3. Moisture Wicking: Our duvet's cotton shell and silk filling work together to wick away moisture from the body reducing humidity that causes sleepers to become excessively hot or cold.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
- Machine washable on most gentle cycle
- No bleaches. Use neutral or soft detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Thermal Insulance (tog)|
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping On Orders Over £30 (No Taxes/ 3-6 Business Days UK Shipping)
45-Day Free Returns
- Love this silk duvet
- Awesome duvet!
- Just what I wanted.silk comforter