OUR STORY - BETTER SILK, BETTER LIFE
- Initially Lilysilk offered only 6 colors. Now at the beginning of 2016, our color selection consists of an impressive total of 20 colors.
-In 2011, only Full, Queen and King sizes were available. Now, we offer over 30 different sizings across 6 countries, as well as full customization services for most of our products.
- Sleepwear was introduced in 2012 and selection almost doubled in one year and tripled in two, undergoing 3 major revamps from 2012 to 2014 that allowed for more accurate sizing and better material selection (19momme -> 22momme).
- A variety of product lines have been added. These include, but are not limited to: decorative bedding, baby cots, beauty accessories, etc.
- Now, Lilysilk is introducing high quality silk undergarments into its selection. Our product line is larger than ever.
- Bedding production is headed by a team of 5 master silksmiths, each with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the field of silk sheet production.
- Sleepwear production is overseen by 3 master tailors with 10 or more years of experience working with silk. Customizations are done by these masters by hand.
- A team of 20 QAs inspect our products at every step of production process to make sure our silk is of the highest quality.
- By the end of 2014, we have successfully obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification on the most popular items we sell.
- In 2011, the only method of contact was through email. Now, we offer phone service, online chat and email reply within 24 hours for customers with inquiries.
- We have developed an automated mail system that keeps customers updated on their order status from the moment they place the order to the moment they receive the order.
- We have upgraded our delivery service to provide extremely fast shipping globally, at zero cost so you feel like you are purchasing from your own country.
- We have upgraded our portal site numerous times in order to provide our customers with a more detailed, convenient and clear way to search for the right item and place the order.
- Lilysilk offers a 45-day guarantee to make sure our customer can shop risk-free. This policy applies to almost all Lilysilk's products
Discover your sleeping beauty with Essence Magzine
Actress Jane Birkin’s mother once told her daughter, “When you’ve got nothing left, all you can do is get into silk underwear and start reading Proust.”You will find out why she is addicted to silk after using silk products such as silk pillowcases, silk pajamas and silk bedding sheets. Recommended by Essence Magzine, lilysilk’s 100% natural mulberry silk products will become your best sleeping beauty with comfort & luxury.
Say goodbye to your cotton or polyester pajamas and treat yourself with our pure silk pajamas! We selected the finest 22mm mulberry silk fabric that is wonderfully soft and smooth. We have the best craftsman in the country to provide you premium silk products and service.
Fall in love with silk by NewYou Magzine
Lilysilk’s silk pillowcases are made of 100% mulberry silk. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic, wonderfully soft and breathable. Sleeping on pillowcases can prevent facial wrinkles, reduce messy morning hair and promotes sound sleep.
You will simply fall in love with silk pillowcases if you try them. Beauties at New You prove this after using our 100% mulberry silk pillowcases, which are completely chemical free, anti-aging and anti-wrinkles. Join us to become beautiful and share your experience with other lilysilk users.
- 1.Charity participation
- We have schedules to donate for the less fortunate children in China’s rural area, such as the program of “Free Lunch for Children” and “China Song Ching Ling Foundation- "Loving Dictionary" Donation Project”. For every purchase made, Lilysilk will donate $1 USD into fund pool. Lilysilk will donate the money to the professional charity organizations that dedicate to resolving youth welfare. If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding our charity program, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Any advice/suggestion is welcome.
- 2.Worker welfare
- We are proud to say that we are making great progress in achieving our goal to connect customers with silk workers directly. Our factories are hiring over 200 local silk workers and most workers have received over 60% income increase in the past 4 years. In the meanwhile, our products are consistently 10%-20% less expensive than silk stores based in the US or Europe without sacrificing product quality - you can find testimonials of our product quality on third-party review sites such as trustpilot.