Silk is naturally hypoallergenic. As a natural fiber emitted by silkworms, it mainly
consists of two proteins, sericin and fibroin.
Sericin is naturally infection resistant, so it can keep away dust mites, mold,
and other common allergens.
Silk is also free of any potential irritating chemicals and toxicants, so it can be
safely even for people with sensitive skin.
It's no risk of causing eczema flare-up, skin rashes or dreaded stuffy nose that
sufferers cannot be more familiar with.
BTW, most silk we use is OEKO-TEX certified.