Summer Silk Covered Silk Comforter
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Lilysilk’s summer weight silk comforters are made using the most fresh silk floss taken straight out of the repositories of the best silk local farmers.
Cover Fabric: High quality pure mulberry silk.
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% 19 Momme natural long strand Mulberry silk (400 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: Ivory.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer comforter could avoid the sweating in hot summer night and keep your body temperature at comfortable level.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
1. Better sleeping: 100% mulberry silk filling is soft and breathable to touch. Silk cover makes it smooth enough for your skin to breathe and feel like your second skin . You will fall in sleep faster and wake up refeshed.
2. Anti- aging: Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment, locking moisture in and ensuring it stays on your skin.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each comforter purchase, to keep your comforter new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
Plus, WASHABLE silk comforters that can be machine washed and dried are now available at Lilysilk. They are very convenient for routine care. Just set a gentle cycle and use neutral detergent for silk, such as Tenestar. Yep, it's THAT simple.
- Spot clean with lukewarm water.
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||0.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||1.0 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||1.25 kg|
-Spot clean with lukewarm water
-Hang dry after spot-cleaned
-If in need of thorough cleaning, use professional dry clean only
-Air in Well-Circulated Areas 2~3 Times Every Month
-Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects
-Store in A Cool, Dry Place
- Love it very much!
- Good doona for the price.
- Great doona!
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight Comforter?
Firstly, the difference between the summer Comforterand all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer Comforter is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season Comforter is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable Comforter? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size Comforter weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the Comforter . So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the Comforter should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a Comforter to Comforter cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our Comforter and one tie at each corner on the inside of the Comforter cover so that you can fixate the Comforter to Comforter cover right.
Here is a video showing how to fixate Comforter to Comforter cover.
Does my Comforter needs washing and how to keep it fresh ?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk comforter at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the comforter as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours.
Does putting a comforter cover over a comforter make the comforter warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of comforter covers is two-fold: to protect the comforter from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as comforters are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain comforters to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on comforter covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk comforters/comforters?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect your silk comforter/comforters from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk comforter covers can be machine-washed. A good comforter cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the comforter, as comforter covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk comforter.