Washable Cotton Covered Silk Comforter
$143.50 $205.00 (Save $61.50)
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping and customizable. This washable silk comforter could be always kept fresh and healthful no matter how long you use it.
Cover Fabric: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI)
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Premium Cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Cover Colors Available: White.
4. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
5. Luxury: Breathable and soft with bright sheen.
Anti-allergenic: Our silk comforter is chemical free healthy products. It can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
1. Anti- aging: Silk comforter is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
2. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell, especially the quilted design, and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
3. Water Washable: The comforter can be hand washable and machine washable so that you can clean it in time, especially in hot weather.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for better sleeping experience. ( Silk Duvet Cover)
How to wash your washable silk comforter?
- Machine washable on most gentle cycle
- No bleaches. Use neutral or soft detergent for silk, such as Tenestar( Click here to buy Tenestar at Lilysilk).
- Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Sizes & Weights
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.55 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.65 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||0.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||0.9 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||1.0kg|
-Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
-Do Not Use Bleaches
-Use Special Detergent for Silk
-Air in Well-Circulated Areas 2~3 Times Every Month
-Store in A Cool , Dry Place
- Five stars
- Just perfect!
What are the difference of summer and all-season weight Comforter?
Firstly, the difference between the summer Comforterand all season one lies in weight and thickness. Summer Comforter is lighter and thinner than all season one, suitable for summer days. All season Comforter is more suitable for fall and winter.
How to choose suitable Comforter? Summer weight or all season one?
Temperature is the key factor. Here is a general guideline. For a bedroom at 68F/20C, a queen size Comforter weighing approximately 0.9-1kg/2lb should best suit your needs. With every 3C/6F degree decrease, add 0.3-0.5kg/0.6-0.9lb to the weight of the Comforter . So if you are expecting to sleep in a bedroom with a temperature of 14C/57F in the fall/winter season, the Comforter should weigh approximately 1.5-2kg/3-4lb. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and only used as a reference.
How to fixate a Comforter to Comforter cover?
There is one loop on each corner of our Comforter and one tie at each corner on the inside of the Comforter cover so that you can fixate the Comforter to Comforter cover right.
Here is a video showing how to fixate Comforter to Comforter cover.
Does my Comforter needs washing and how to keep it fresh ?
Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites, moths, mildew and odours so many silk experts recommend not cleaning silk comforter at all. Do not hand wash or machine wash the comforter as this will flatten the silk loft and reduce its natural benefits. Just to air them regularly each season to keep them fresh in indirect sunlight for a few hours.
Does putting a comforter cover over a comforter make the comforter warmer?
Yes, but not that significantly. The purpose of comforter covers is two-fold: to protect the comforter from dust and other possible sources of pollution, as comforters are usually difficult, if not impossible, to wash, and to provide an aesthetically pleasing layer over the plain comforters to match with the rest of the bedroom decor. In the end, however, you should not rely on comforter covers for warmth.
Do I have to use covers with Lilysilk silk comforters/comforters?
Getting a good comforter cover can protect your silk comforter/comforters from becoming dirty and damaged, as silk comforter covers can be machine-washed. A good comforter cover also matches with the rest of the room decor and to enjoy the full benefits of the comforter, as comforter covers made from other materials will partly undermine the breathability, the lightweight and hypoallergenic nature of the silk comforter.