Most of our silk products support both hand wash and machine wash. The specific operations are as follows:
1. Fill a basin with <= lukewarm water 30℃/86°F.
2. Add a few drops of special detergent for the silk delicates.
3. Let the garment soak for three minutes.
4. Agitate the delicates around in the water.
5. Rinse the silk item <= lukewarm water (30℃/86°F).
6. Use a towel to soak up water after the wash.
7. Hang the garment to dry.
1. Check the fabric care label to see if it can be machine washed.
2. Sort the laundry.
3. Use a protective mesh bag.
4. Add the proper amount of neutral or special detergent for silk to the machine.
5. Start a delicate cycle.
6. Minimize spin time.
7. Use a towel to soak up water after the wash.
8. Hang items or lay flat to dry.
MORE DETAILS >